“Jersey Shore” Seeks Marketing Help From Houston Production Company TVMan, Inc.
The show moves its production from Seaside Beach, New Jersey to Miami, Florida next season. The move is the least of producers’ worries.
“Why do we need help?,” said MTV business development executive Antoniett Udinese , “have you seen this show? Sure its a money maker for us but these kids could self destruct at any minute. We need to soak every penny from them while we have time. That’s why we hired TVMan, Inc.”
“We’ve come up with a plan for MTV that will bring in millions very quickly”, said TVman, Inc. marketing director Renato Sicciliano. “We want MTV to adopt a NASCAR strategy with these kids,” said Sicciliano.
“Each time he lifts his shirt viewers will not only see his sculpted abs,” said Ilaria Pugliesi an account rep at TVMan, inc, “but you’ll also see a tool belt you can purchase at The Home Depot. Its pure genius.”
TVMan, Inc. has locked in deals with almost all the cast including Jenni “J-WOWW” Farley.
“Jenni will now be known as Jenni ‘Walmart’ Farley,”, said Margherita Sabbatini, a creative director for TVMan, Inc who has also designed sponsor tattoos for the kids. “We’ll have these kids looking like cars at Daytona,” chuckled Sabbatini.
The only Jersey Shore kid to not have a sponsorship locked down is Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi.
“She’s been the toughest sell,” said Anna Napolitano,TVMan Director of Research and Planning. “Some sponsors find her behavior a risk to their product’s image,” said Napolitano.
So far the only company that has shown the slightest interest in sponsoring “Snooki’ has been Novartis, makers of the laxative Ex Lax.
“This is the best deal we could negotiate for her,” said Eric Feerrari, business attorney for TVMan, Inc.
However Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi has refused the offer.
“I’ve been Snooki all my life,” yelled Polizzi. “Now they want me to change my name to “Smooth Move”, no ‘freakin way, they can wipe my a@#.”
Learn more about TVMan, inc. at: http://www.tvmanonline.com
Read more blog entries at: https://tvmanonline.wordpress.com
TVMan, Inc. is a full service Houston TV Commercial production company
3 Comments »
- Tiger Woods Tells Houston Film Crew He’s No Longer “Stupidest Man In America”
- “Jersey Shore” Seeks Marketing Help From Houston Production Company TVMan, Inc.
- Houston Production Company TVMan, Inc. Selected to Shoot Fireworks Safety Video Featuring Lady Gaga
- Houston Production Company, TVMan, Inc. Employee Named One of the Decades Most Interesting People
- Houston TV Production Company Brings in Dog Whisperer to Help with Troubled Employee
- Beer Diplomacy Fails at Houston TV Commercial Production Company
- Houston TV Production Company, TVMan, Inc., Bans “Selling Stuff For Your Kids”
- Houston Production Company TVMan, Inc. Fires Security Guard
- TVMan, Inc. Hires “Creepy Six Flags Guy” For Employee CPR Seminar
- TVMan, Inc. Company Picnic Marred by Food Poisoning
- TVMan, Inc. Votes Emily Akin Favorite TV News Personality in “Best Of” Competition
- TVman, Inc. Has a Problem With Andy and Opie