Beer Diplomacy Fails at Houston TV Commercial Production Company
Houston TV Commercial Production Company TVMan, Inc. found out the hard way that President Obama’s “Beer Diplomacy” isn’t a good idea in the workplace.
“We followed the story very carefully,” said TVMan, Inc. Human Resource VP Laurie Burcham. “It seemed to work on TV.”
Last Friday TVMan, Inc. production designer, Chester Spitzer had a disagreement with fellow designer Buddy Knox . Knox borrowed a pencil from Spitzer then chewed the eraser off and left teeth marks on the pencil itself.
“The two were about to come to blows,” said Burcham. “So I invited them into my office like the President did and offered to settle this over a beer.”
The meeting seemed to cool things off for a while until Spitzer picked another fight with a different employee a half hour later.
“So I invited him and they other guy back in for another beer to settle things,” said Burcham.
By days end Spitzer had picked fights 6 more coworkers and was barely able to walk out of the TVMan, Inc. HR offices after the last meeting.
Since then Spitzer has started what he calls his “Happy Hour” argument with other employees around 4pm.
“I’m not sure how we are going to handle this,” said Burcham. “He’s starting to drop off chips and dip at the HR Office at the beginning of the day.”
Learn more about TVMan, inc. at: http://www.tvmanonline.com/
ReadRead more blog entries at: https://tvmanonline.wordpress.com
TVMan, Inc. is a full service Houston TV Commercial production company
6 Comments »
- Tiger Woods Tells Houston Film Crew He’s No Longer “Stupidest Man In America”
- “Jersey Shore” Seeks Marketing Help From Houston Production Company TVMan, Inc.
- Houston Production Company TVMan, Inc. Selected to Shoot Fireworks Safety Video Featuring Lady Gaga
- Houston Production Company, TVMan, Inc. Employee Named One of the Decades Most Interesting People
- Houston TV Production Company Brings in Dog Whisperer to Help with Troubled Employee
- Beer Diplomacy Fails at Houston TV Commercial Production Company
- Houston TV Production Company, TVMan, Inc., Bans “Selling Stuff For Your Kids”
- Houston Production Company TVMan, Inc. Fires Security Guard
- TVMan, Inc. Hires “Creepy Six Flags Guy” For Employee CPR Seminar
- TVMan, Inc. Company Picnic Marred by Food Poisoning
- TVMan, Inc. Votes Emily Akin Favorite TV News Personality in “Best Of” Competition
- TVman, Inc. Has a Problem With Andy and Opie